B.A.B.I.E.S. is a study that assesses mother-infant pairs in the Department of Psychology at Stanford University in order
to learn more about families and how infants develop. Our work may help to improve prevention and early intervention of emotional disorders by understanding how parents help foster infant growth and wellbeing. Look below to check out eligibility details!
Are you pregnant?
Stanford University is seeking pregnant women at 30 weeks or earlier for a study of infant growth and development.
View details »
To be eligible, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be pregnant at 35 weeks or earlier
- Be able to read and speak English
- Have no immediate plans to leave the Bay Area
Eligible participants will receive:
- $25 per hour
- A toy for your baby
- BABIES Junior Scientist t-shirt
- Certificate of completion for your records or baby book